After a long leak, the price and features of the Snapdragon 870 processor Xiaomi Mi 10S were officially announced.
Xiaomi Mi 10S was officially introduced at the event held today. Mi 10S, which has managed to come to the fore with its features, draws attention with its 108 MP main camera as well as the Snapdragon 870 processor. So, what kind of innovations does Xiaomi Mi 10S offer to users with its price and features? Here is Xiaomi’s new generation smartphone!
Xiaomi Mi 10S Features
The newest member of the Xiaomi Mi 10 series is built on a 6.67-inch curved AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh and 180Hz touch sampling rate. There is a selfie camera with a resolution of 20 MP in the upper left corner of this screen, which has HDR10 + support and is protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
With its features, the new generation Mi 10 winking at the flagship phones, on the processor side, it hosts the Snapdragon 870, which is launched as the advanced version of the Snapdragon 865 Plus. According to the information announced by Xiaomi, it should be noted that this processor is accompanied by 8/12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128/256 GB UFS 3.0 storage options.
The Mi 10S, which managed to attract the attention of users from every angle, also comes with a quad rear camera setup. At the heart of this quad rear camera setup is a 108 MP main camera sensor developed by Samsung. This 108 MP resolution main camera is accompanied by 13 MP ultra wide angle, 2 MP macro and 2 MP depth cameras. This quad rear camera, which is also announced to have OIS support, is capable of recording video at 8K 30fps, 4K 30 / 60fps and 1080/30/60 / 120fps.
Another remarkable feature of the Mi 10S is its double speakers signed by Harman Kardon. Xiaomi’s new generation smartphone manages to get 80 points in the DX0Mark Audio test thanks to this double speaker signed by Harman Kordon.
In addition, the Snapdragon 870 processor Mi 10S model, which has all these features, is also powered by a 4,780 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Xiaomi Mi 10S Price
Xiaomi Mi 10S price was also announced by the Chinese manufacturer. The price of the Mi 10S, which has already managed to attract the attention of users with its features, is as follows:
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – $ 506
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage – $ 537
- 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage – $ 583
Xiaomi Mi 10S Specifications
- Weight: 208 grams
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 74.8 x 9 mm
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD + resolution, 90Hz AMOLED display, HDR10 + support, 19.5: 9 aspect, 1120 nits maximum brightness, 389 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Operating System: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Processor: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) Octa-core (1 × 3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4 × 1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- Graphics Unit: Adreno 650
- Battery: 4,780 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
- Memory: 8/12 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128/256 GB UFS 3.0
- Rear Cameras: 108 MP, f / 1.7, 26mm (wide), 1 / 1.33 ″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS13 MP, f / 2.4, 123 (ultra wide angle) 2 MP, f / 2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f / 2.4, (depth)
- Rear Camera Video: 8K @ 30fps, 4K @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 120fps; gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 20 MP, (wide), 1 / 3.4 ″, 0.8µm
- Front Camera Video: 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 120fps