Awarded by Game Developers Choice Awards via Twitch platform games last night of 2021 was announced. Construction, which is independent of Hades, was named Game of the year.
The fully digital in 2021 as part of the Game Developers Conference, Game Developers Choice Awards(GDCA) this year, Twitch was held. GDCA Awards, Best Design, and Best Music Award in their field, developed by Supergiant Games Hades was the game.
The world (and all monoliths) model developed by Asobo Studio for Microsoft Flight Simulator won the Best technology award. Valve, since its introduction, the VR category at the awards ceremony, as it is almost every game with Half-Life: Alyx best VR/AR game award.
The complete list of winners follows:
- Best music: Hades (Supergiant Games)
- The best exit: Phasmophobia (Kinetic Games)
- Best design: Hades (Supergiant Games)
- Best mobile game: Genshin Impact (miHoYo)
- Innovation Award: Dreams (Media Molecule/Sony Interactive Entertainment)
- Best story: Part 2 The Last Of Us (Naughty Dog/Sony Interactive Entertainment)
- Best technology: Microsoft Flight Simulator, Asobo Studio/Xbox Game Studios)
- Best visual design: the ghost of Tsushima (Sucker Punch Production /Sony Interactive Entertainment)
- Best VR game: Half-Life: Alyx (Valve)
- Best Sound award: the ghost of Tsushima (Sucker Punch Productions/Sony Interactive Entertainment)
- Game of the year: Hades (Supergiant Games)
- Developer Pioneer Award: Tom Fulp
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Laralyn McWilliams